Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Back on Track with Audio

I would like to let everyone know that I now have a new MIDI Musician that will be doing some music for the game. Hopefully I can keep him around for awhile, or at least until I finish this project. Unfortunately I have been getting behind on the CMICE project. I do have a secular job that is slowing me down a little. But have no fear friends, I am still working hard on the game. Very, very soon there will be a finished "true 8-bit" version, and maybe a few new things too. I am looking forward to releasing it. Also added will be all of the music that I have collected, including the music by PaddyM and our newest recruit, Aububuh, whom I have also granted authoring rights to this blog so that he can update as needed about the progress of the music. Hopefully soon he will add a short introduction to himself and let you know what he is up to as far as the music for this game or any other developments regarding the game goes. until next time....

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic news, I'm so happy to hear you've found another MIDI musician. I can't wait to play this game!!!

    Good luck lads :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can`t wait to play the full Game X)

    ReplyDelete