Monday, January 3, 2011

New Year, New To Do List

I have so much on my plate right now, as far as this game goes, and I am trying to get it all done as quickly as possible. this is just the short list:

  1. Finish Puerto Pollo Sketch
  2. Work on opening cutscene
  3. Begin adding music
  4. Begin adding SFX
  5. Redo BG's for Cannon firing perspective, and outside the ship/Murray scene
  6. Finish Treasure hold
It doesnt seem like much, but trust me, it is a lot to do. Oh and I have a day job too. So I am setting a deadline. I hope to have everything done on this list and a few other things completed by the end of this year.

2 comments:

  1. Hi.
    I have some problem downloading your beta version. When I go to MediaFire it redirects me to other webpage. Can you upload to some other place like MegaUpload or something? Thank you for reading and keep up the good work! Following your blog and hoping for new updates soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope to upload to a different server soon

    ReplyDelete